Ahhh Freedom! Freedom of Speech…Freedom to stand for your rights….Freedom of Information (to collect and share). I’m thankful to the 56 troublemakers who signed the Declaration of Independence and resisted oppression. Happy and Safe 4th of July!
Despite the onslaught of attacks from my administration, a few teachers, former UFT Chapter Leader and certain DOE representatives, I’m happy that I live in a country where I can push back…..and push back I did.
- This Blog – I love Freedom of Speech
- Federal Law Suit against the DOE and Principal Linda Hill. Click Here –Federal ComplaintInitial Hearing September 11, 2012
- Public Employee Relations Board (PERB) Improper Practice Complaint against the DOE – Hearing July 20, 2012
- Small Claims Court suit against Principal Linda Hill and DOE for preventing me from collecting my personal belongings -October 18, 2012 Night Court
- Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) requests where I found some disturbing information pertaining to taxpayer money.Principal Time Cards 09-11 IS 49andAudit of IS 49 2010
- Running and winning Union Election through a fair and democratic vote.
- Helping other abused teachers create their own blogs and share their horror stories. Coming soon DTOE.org – A collective hub where all stories and blogs will be posted and shared.
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watchv=9-JxEUmcOrE]The rattlesnakeis always coiled and ready always warns. They apparently did not head those warnings.
I appealed to Chancellor Walcott to reinstate me, but the response I received was that I will continue to be reassigned and banished to the Rubber Room even in September despite the bogus allegations made against me. They just don’t get it.