I hope all those who celebrate it had a Merry Christmas and everyone has a happy new year. I was going to post this last Friday, but I finally started testifying in my termination hearing. Then came the holidays and that further delayed me.As promised, here are the finalists for the caption contest I posted about two weeks ago.
I asked you to caption a picture of NY State’s highest education official having a margarita with one of the NY State’s number one targeted educators. This is what you came up with listed below.
- “Soyou are getting paidto do nothing. Sounds exactly like my job!”
- “Hey Commishhow bout those darn Mets.”
- “Bleh. Its too sour and toxic. Your margarita No, Common Core.”
- “Look at the bright side at least your evaluation isnt based on junk science!”
- “Tell me, would Cuomo rate you as Highly Effective Im gunna be honest, the public considers you to be Ineffective.”
- “So Commissioner, which test questions did you get in kindergarten to prepare you for this job
- “What time does the bus leave for the New York City forum”
- “I noticed that you like to keep your hand in your pocket. (Silence). Spits drink.”
- “John King from All My Schools is the special guest star in a week of compelling episodes of One School to Live beginning Monday, December 23, 2013, at 2:00 P.M. Eastern, on the SchoolNet Television Network. He is shown here on the OSTL set with series regular Francesco Portelosas they begin to rehearse the cocktail party scenes. Will the brand-new teacher evaluation system and the Common Core State Standards curriculum be willingly adopted by the Schoolview School District Who is going to crash the party and distribute copies of the best-selling Tales from the Rubber Room Stay tuned.”
Number one by a hair. Thank you for playing.
Winning caption author will be contacted and will receive a $25 Dunkin Donuts gift card.
Stay tuned for more serious posts…